To grow Rockline Academy into a national program where children can learn, grow, and have fun in a safe healthy environment.
To deliver a world class sports program where children can learn basketball fundamentals, teamwork, and life skills In a healthy inclusive culture, were all kids can be themselves and find their voice.
- Mental Toughness - Develop positive attributes that help kids cope with difficulties.
- Confidence - Develop a strong believe and firm trust in their own abilities.
- Discipline - Learn to follow the rules, guidelines, and code of behavior.
- Integrity - Learn to compete within the rules of the game, sportsmanship, and honor.
- Overcoming adversity - Learn to work through challenges and obstacles.
- Resiliency - Develop a "Can Do" attitude in all aspects.
- Teamwork - Work well with others towards a common goal.
- Leadership skills - This critical skill will help them in EVERY aspect of Life.
- How to Win - Acquire a skill set needed for success & continuous improvements.
Rockline Founder Richard P. is a graduate from Father Lopez Catholic High School, and has been playing basketball since he was 5 yrs old. He has experience playing for F.B.V.A.,Y.B.O.A., A.A.U., EYBL, and C.F.B.A. Richard started his coaching career in 2012 as an Assistant Coach Middle School for Trinity and Galaxy. While pursuing his degree in Business Administration, Richard established Rockline Basketball Academy in 2018. Richard developed his trademark training and development program around his coaching strategy that led the Calvary Christian Academy Varsity team into back-to-back state championship games and a playoff record setting team.
Wanting to further test his philosophy, he moved his headquarters to Miami, Florida. Starting with three different teams, it took his program three months to become a pinnacle training program. Proving the success of his program, he walked away with the three championships in every division. This program was the start of what would now be Rockline Basketball Academy.
Director of Operations Yasmin P. was a McDonald's All-American nominee, Esmark All-American, and was the 2017 F.B.C.A. Player of the Year. In 2017 & 2018, she played in her high school state championship game and earned four A.A.U. state championships. Yasmin played in the Nike E.Y.B.L Circuit for Central Florida Elite. Currently, she is the point guard and captain at Georgia Southwestern where she was named to the 2020-2021 Peach Belt Conference Team Of Academic Distinction. Yasmin is a Georgia Southwestern State University graduate with her Bachelor of Applied Science and is pursuing her MBA.
She leads our operations team with excellent interpersonal, organizational & communication skills. As an NCAA athlete, she ensures all our academy athletes understand eligibility rules and expectations for all divisions in both academics and athletics. Yasmin is responsible for all academy management including, practice curriculum, game preparation, staffing for all activities, and often leads our basketball camps and community service projects.